Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me

Taking it "easy" today. Still managing to spend most of my time researching future units and creating new worksheets. Creating your own piecemeal curriculum is a lot tougher than I had thought, I have to admit.

Today we continued with equivalent fractions and skipped grammar since I was busy opening presents this morning. A look at heraldry and coats of arms took up most of the afternoon, with Em using a bunch of clipart and blanks to create her own lovely piece of artwork. Adding in some French vocabulary about family relationships has rounded out our day. She's finishing up by reading another King Arthur short story.

I am a little worried about what the heck we'll do once the big Middle Ages unit is done. I think I will add in my own science unit or our days are going to be pretty light. Solar system or states of matter....



No comments:

Post a Comment